Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome

Hi.

It had been requested of me many times before, and I caved in: I will criticize movies I've seen for the benefit of... whomever.

I was going to have this in my regular blog, but it's clogged enough as is, so I decided to create this off-shoot in which I'll only vent about movies.

The template will likely change at some point, so don't worry about the look so much. Any help is welcome in that regard, by the way.

For those who question my right to criticize films and request my pedigree, I will remind you that I have two Bachelor's degrees in film - one in ''film production'' as director/screenwriter, and one in ''film'', a minor in screenwriting and a major in teaching. And I've directed many a short film (one of them ''award-winning''!), as well as a (as-of-yet still unreleased) feature-length mockumentary about... myself. None of this, of course, matters. Everyone is allowed their own opinion on any subject, and I choose to write mine. Here.

I hope you like what you read.

Thanks for your time.

Le Seb.

No comments:

Post a Comment